Planning & Zoning
The Planning & Zoning Department provides building, code enforcement, and planning/development services in a professional and friendly manner to enhance and protect the quality of life, sense of community, well-being, and prosperity of the city’s residents, businesses, and visitors.
Also, this important department ensures construction and development activities comply with the following:
- Latest building codes
- City’s Land Development Code, and
- City’s Comprehensive Plan
- All the while maintaining enforcement of city ordinances and regulations
The Planning & Zoning Commission meets monthly to review proposed amendments to zoning ordinances, site plans, and plat applications. The Commission also makes recommendations to the City Council regarding the current and future development of the City of Friendsville.
Planning & Zoning Commission monthly meeting schedule is to follow
- The last Tuesday of the month
- Time: 7:00pm
- Friendsville City Hall located at 213 W College Ave, Friendsville, TN 37737
- All meetings are open to the public.