How to sign up for WaterWorks service.
Each customer desiring water service is required to sign a standard application form before service is supplied. The application form requires information about the receipt of adequate identification, such as a valid driver's license and social security number. When purchasing a property/home, the buyer must provide the contract's first sheet of the buyer’s contact. This will need to show, buyer, seller, and property address. Suppose the service location is not owner-occupied; a copy of the renter's lease agreement must be signed and provided. All applicants must pay a connection fee of $50.00. The connection fee will be added to your first month's water bill.
Methods of payment
Payments may be deposited into our nightly drop box located at the rear of the building. Checks, money orders, or cashier's checks are recommended. Credit cards are also acceptable by utilizing the online bill pay found on our website. Credit cards will require a convenience fee of 3.5%
- Failure to receive a bill will not release the Customer from payment obligation.
- The due date for payment of the bill will be the 18th of every month.
- Payments made after the due date will be subject to a late payment charge of 10%.
- Customers, who dispute their bill, must do so in person at City Hall, 213 W. College Ave, or by phone within five (5) days after receipt of the bill.
- A returned check fee of thirty (30) dollars will be assessed to a customer's account for each returned bank draft.
Payment Drop-off Location
Behind the building of City Hall is a dropbox attached building. Please do not confuse the Water Department dropbox with Fort Louden Electric's dropbox.
24 Hour Bill Pay by Phone
Pay your bill 24 hours by calling 865-995-0243; option 2, then option 1. You will need to have your account number and CID number ready to input your information.
Payment by Website
If you do not have an account, you will need to set one up. By using a credit card, you will be charged a convenience fee of 3.5%. By using your checking and routing number, no extra charge will be applied.
Payment by ACH Draft
Sign up by using ACH draft; payment will automatically be taken out on the 18th of each month. You will receive your monthly statements by either mail or E-bill thru your email.